Return and Exchanges
We hope you will love everything that you order from us but if something isn't quite right, you have 14 days to send it back to us.
Please note that items bought online cannot be refunded in any of our stores.
Your return should take a maximum of 14 days to reach us and be processed. We always try to be as fast as possible, but during peak periods (such as holidays and sales), it can take a little longer. Once we have processed the return, you will receive a return confirmation email.
Take note of the following:
- Product with original price tag and packaging.
- Return item(s) must be unworn and unwashed.
- In the original condition as received.
How to return a product to us?
To make a return, please:
- Complete the returns form that can be found in the parcel. Please indicate the reason for return.
- Please return the package at a SingPost counter or at your preferred courier. Registered mail is highly recommended. We shall not be responsible for any lost mail if the return parcel is unregistered.
- All return postal fees and custom charges shall be borne by the customer. For verification purposes, please always keep your postal service’s receipts and take note of all tracking numbers.
- For international returns, please return the package at your preferred postal service at your location
- Please address the parcel to: DECKS PTE. LTD. - 48 Toh Guan Road East #05-105 Enterprise Hub, Singapore 608586
To make a In-Store Return, please:
- Email to email@example.com to inform the Customer Care Team when you will be heading down to the boutique store so we could prepare in advance
- Bring along your Order Invoice and fill up Return Form attached in the
- Check that the product has the original tags and is placed in its original packaging, unworn and unwashed.
- Please note that your order will be fully refunded through the online payment service you had registered. Therefore, we will not be able to provide cash refunds. Our retail store staff will provide you a manual receipt as your proof of returns. Please kindly keep that copy for future reference.