Return and Exchange Policy
When is the Exchange/Return day period?
At Surfers Paradise, we accept returns within 14 calendar days from Date of Shipping, 28 calendar days from the delivery date for international orders.
Take note of the following:
- That all original tags, packaging and garment bags are intact for item(s) due for returning.
- Return item(s) must be unworn and unwashed.
- In the original condition as received.
- New product will only be mailed when we have received the goods
We try hard to accept all returns if they reach us in good condition, in their original state. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to reject the return.
How to return a product to us?
To make a return, please:
- Complete the returns form (which is also the invoice). Please indicate the reason for return.
- Please return the package at a SingPost counter or at your preferred courier. Registered mail is highly recommended. We shall not be responsible for any lost mail if the return parcel is unregistered.
- All return postal fees and custom charges shall be borne by the customer. For verification purposes, please always keep your postal service’s receipts and take note of all tracking numbers.
- For international returns, please return the package at your preferred postal service at your location
- Please address the parcel to:
DECKS PTE. LTD. - 48 Toh Guan Road East #05-105 Enterprise Hub, Singapore 608586
To make a In store return, please:
- Bring along your invoice
- Check that the product has the original tags and is placed in its original packaging, unworn and unwashed.
- Please kindly note that your order will be fully refunded through the payment service you had used. Therefore, we will not be able to provide cash refunds. Our retail store staff will provide you a manual receipt as your proof of returns. Please kindly keep that copy for future reference.